Presentation in English
- this course is held in English -
Presenting with confidence in English. Grounding and practice in the methods of presenting projects, concepts, research and ideas in fluent professional English. Building up confidence for an effective presentation technique - key communication and language skills involved in giving presentations.
- How to create and sustain interest - strong start and strong finish
- Appropriate structure - sequencing ideas
- Choice of vocabulary - using cogent language
- Language aspects - intonation and pronunciation
- Confidence with your media
- Strategies for dealing with stage fright
- Body language
- Developing your personal style
|Methods||Groups; pairwork; participants´ own presentation; giving and receiving feedback; practical exercises; video recording (if practical)|
||PhDs and Postdocs|
Enthusiasm for English and people led Betty Boden to study English and Educational Science.Several years in international companies followed and she gained experience as Coordinator in Sales and Exports. This operational knowledge informed her bi-lingual career as trainer and coach, and postgraduate study equipped her to support clients in various contexts e.g. universities, training institutes, companies.